D Caesar Jones funeral directors and memorial consultants, based in Rhiwbina Cardiff, launched an exciting raffle in aid of LATCH back in Autumn 2017 which helped to raise an incredible £800.
All proceeds from the raffle, which was drawn on Friday 15th December 2017, have gone directly towards LATCH’s vital services for children with leukaemia and cancer as well as their families.
- 1st Prize – Chauffeur driven limousine for a day (provided by D Caesar Jones Funeral Directors – valid for twelve months from the draw date)
- 2nd Prize – 43″ Digihome Full HD 1080p freeview LED TV
- 3rd Prize – Hand-tied Bouquet to the value of £45 (valid for twelve months from the draw date.)
- 4th Prize – £25 Morrisons Voucher
- 5th Prize – £20 Morrisons Voucher
Russell Edmunds, Funeral Manager, commented: “Having been touched by cancer in my family recently, I felt compelled to give something back to a local cause. I’d heard about LATCH through some of the families who use our funeral services and had no hesitation in approaching them to see what we could do to help raise funds and ensure support is available for families when they need it the most.”
Denise Henderson, LATCH General Manager, commented: “We’re thrilled to have been chosen as the beneficiary of Caesar Jones’ raffle which has some absolutely incredible prizes that have been donated by local businesses.”
She continued: “It’s only thanks to fundraisers in our communities that we’re able to keep offering our home from home accommodation and support services which include three social workers, a range of LATCH grants and vital medical equipment, and we can’t thank Russell and the team enough for raising such an extraordinary amount of money.”