LATCH Welsh Children’s Cancer Charity (herein after known as LATCH)
Access to and use of www.latchwales.org is provided by LATCH subject to the terms listed below.
- ‘LATCH is a charity registered under Company Registration Number 04735773 and Charity Registration Number 1100949 with its registered office at Children’s Hospital for Wales, Heath Park, Cardiff, CF14 4XW.
- ‘Website’ means www.latchwales.org, or any other website under LATCH’s ownership or control from which a link has been created to these Terms and Conditions.
- ‘You’, ‘your’ and ‘yours’ means the person(s) accessing the Website.
- ‘We’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ means LATCH
- ‘Material’ means any information, data, text, graphics, links, programming code or other material published, contained or available on the Website.
The website is intended for people accessing it from within the United Kingdom. We cannot guarantee the site or the information it contains complies with or is appropriate for use in other countries.
By using www.latchwales.org you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.latchwales.org. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use www.latchwales.org.
Material on the website is provided for information purposes only. While every care is taken in compiling the information on the website we do not make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or reliability. We may make changes to the Material on the Website at any time without notice.
Use of content on www.latchwales.org
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use www.latchwales.org content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.latchwales.org content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.latchwales.org content requires the prior written permission of LATCH.
You agree to use www.latchwales.org only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the right of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.latchwales.org.
Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within.
Uploading images to www.latchwales.org
You are not allowed to upload images which contain or use any images or other material including text based annotations and comments, which contain any of the following:
- Material which is defamatory of any person.
- Material which is pornographic, obscene, indecent or offensive.
- Material which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Material that is likely to incite hatred or violence against any person or group.
- Material that is likely to deceive any person.
- Material which concerns or relates to any criminal act.
- Material the use or inclusion of which infringes any copyright, trademark, database or other intellectual property right of any third party.
- Material made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; material which promotes any illegal activity.
- Material which is threatening, abusive or invades another’s privacy, causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Material which is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Material used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Material which gives the impression that it emanates from Latch Welsh Children’s Cancer Charity, if this is not the case.
- Material that advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Material that breaches any applicable laws or legislation.
While we try to ensure that the website is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
The names, images and logos identifying LATCH and its products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of the Latch Welsh Children’s Cancer Charity.
Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Latch Welsh Children’s Cancer Charity, or any other third party.
Contributions to www.latchwales.org
If you do not want to grant to the LATCH the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to www.latchwales.org.
By submitting your contribution to www.latchwales.org you warrant that your contribution:
- Is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to www.latchwales.org for all the purposes specified above.
- Is not defamatory.
- Does not infringe any law.
You also warrant to:
- indemnify LATCH against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by www.latchwales.org as a result of your break of the above warranty; and;
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on www.latchwales.org and the purposes specified above.
Privacy and data protection
Photographic images and videos
LATCH ensures that the prior written consent of patients and families whose photographs have been uploaded onto the Website have been obtained.
We reserve the right to include content from sites including but not limited to Twitter and Facebook. We do not control the privacy practices of these other sites. Users of such sites take full responsibility for their own content. We use our best endeavours to protect the interests of the individuals featured in the content on our website.
The charity web team
Managing Editors: LATCH General Manager
To contact the web team please email the General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
LATCH produces a monthly e-Newsletter which contains exciting updates on our work supporting children and their families across Wales. If you would like to receive the new LATCH e-Newsletter directly into your mailbox, simply click the sign-up button!