Supporting LATCH in your Workplace
Whether you work in a large multi-national company, a local government department or a small local business, there are lots of benefits of fundraising for LATCH in your workplace.
Why Support Us?
- Fundraising for LATCH can boost employee morale.
- Fundraising for LATCH is a good team-working opportunity.
- Fundraising for LATCH can raise the profile of your company/department.
- Fundraising for LATCH can be good fun!
There are many levels in which you can become involved with LATCH:
- You may want to adopt LATCH as your charity of the year and organise a series of fundraising events throughout the year
- You may just want to do a one-off event
- You may want to donate some of your products or services for raffle prizes at one of our events
- You may want to attend our annual Golf Day
- You may want to have a collection box on your reception desk
Whatever support your organisation is able to offer, we would love to work with you and would be very grateful for your support.
LATCH produces a monthly e-Newsletter which contains exciting updates on our work supporting children and their families across Wales. If you would like to receive the new LATCH e-Newsletter directly into your mailbox, simply click the sign-up button!