After a brief hiatus, Loteri Cymru is back with an improved game which helps support five fantastic Welsh charities, and we’re pleased to announce that LATCH has been chosen as one of the beneficiaries.
The new game setup guarantees a minimum of 20% of all lottery proceeds will go to charitable causes. However, Sterling Lotteries and the Charities Trust, who are behind the relaunched Loteri Cymru hope that in time this percentage will increase.
The profits will be shared equally between LATCH and the other charities, and will be issued on a quarterly basis.
Taking Part is Easy
- Just like the old game, you can pay for your lottery entries by Direct Debit or credit/debit card payment.
- Pick how many numbers you’d like – it’s still just £1 per weekly entry.
- Receive your own, unique 6-digit lottery number.
- A six-digit winning lottery number is drawn.
- Match up your numbers in the correct place in the sequence to win prizes
- Prizes are sent out straight to you, so you don’t even need to claim!
LATCH produces a monthly e-Newsletter which contains exciting updates on our work supporting children and their families across Wales. If you would like to receive the new LATCH e-Newsletter directly into your mailbox, simply click the sign-up button!